Rayanusa takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about
- This policy covers how Rayanusa treats personal
information that Rayanusa collects and receives, including information
related to your past use of Rayanusa products and services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not
otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Rayanusa does not own or
control, or to people that Rayanusa does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Rayanusa collects personal information when you
register with Rayanusa, when you use Rayanusa products or services, when
you visit Rayanusa pages or the pages of certain Rayanusa partners, and
when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Rayanusa may combine
information about you that we have with information we obtain from
business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such
as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and
services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and
information about your assets. Once you register with Rayanusa and sign
in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Rayanusa collects information about your
transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including
information about your use of financial products and services that we
- Rayanusa automatically receives and records
information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP
address, Rayanusa cookie information, and the page you request.
- Rayanusa uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve
our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal
and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Rayanusa does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people
or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when
we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted
partners who work on behalf of or with Rayanusa under confidentiality
agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help
Rayanusa communicate with you about offers from Rayanusa and our
marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any
independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or
legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend
against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share
information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential
threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Rayanusa 's
- We transfer information about you if Rayanusa is acquired by or merged with another
company. In this event, Rayanusa will notify you before information about you is
- Rayanusa displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers
(including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click
on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a
particular geographic area.
- Rayanusa does not provide any personal
information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a
targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are
consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the
assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the
- Rayanusa advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance
agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores,
airlines, and software companies).
- Rayanusa may set and access Rayanusa cookies on
- Rayanusa lets other companies that show
advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your
computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own
privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not
have access to Rayanusa 's cookies.
- Rayanusa uses web beacons to access Rayanusa cookies inside and outside our network of
web sites and in connection with Rayanusa products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Rayanusa Account Information,
including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may
be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who
visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications
from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following
instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain
communications relating to the Rayanusa service, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the Rayanusa Newsletter, that
are considered part of your Rayanusa account, without offering you the
opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Your account will be inactivated if
your lead is expired but your Rayanusa account info will remain in our
archive. Please visit your Account Info
link to read
about information that might possibly remain in our archived records, after your account
has been inactivated.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about
you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact
with that information to provide products or services to you or in order
to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
- Your Rayanusa Account Information is
- In certain areas Rayanusa uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data
- Rayanusa may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way
we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified
in your Rayanusa account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us by email click here: Rayanusa.com.